Skip to content
- Opening 7 bars of prelude are in but then cut to the L’istesso tempo 3/4 on page 3.
- Still prelude…. at the end of Turiddu’s last Ah! (page 6) jump to the last 3 bars of the scene on page 9.
- Opening chorus scene, first 9 bars are in (piano only Pete) then cut to the ff 8 bars before the first chorus entrance (page 12 schirmer score).
- Then there is another cut from towards the end of page 12 to the very end bar of page 13 but I will have to explain that.
- Scene and arrival of Alfio….end of the 12th bar cut to two whole bars before Santuzza’s entrance.
- Possible small cut (page 100) before Santuzza and Alfio duetto.again I will explain that one.
- Scene chorus and Brindisi……opening cut up to the poco meno (page 115).
Chorus stand and sits.
- Stand before opening chorus (Gavin to dictate)
- Sit at end of Regina Coeli scene in orchestra close (page 69) (member of chorus at front to lead)
- Stand before opening of Chorus Brindisi (page 115) (Gavin to dictate)
- Sit on page 132 after alto and soprano line (chorus member to lead)
- Stand on page 144 in loud orchestra moment before the Allegro kicks in (chorus member to lead)